Rabu, 06 November 2019

Iphone 6 Unable To Download Apps






To be clear about how i connected to a vpn, i used the pia app from apple's app store. i'm sure there are many vpn options. but, the point is that the connection was made to a vpn server from a vpn client residing on my iphone. this is an iphone 5s, by the way.. I just tried all of these. i can download some apps and not others. and the ones i can't download on my phone, did download on my ipad mini, all download on my cellular service but changing the dns to 8.8.8.8 did not work. i thought it would because at the apple store, i connected to their wifi and could download them there.. If it does not work, the problem may also be that the app didn’t get downloaded completely. so, remove it and try downloading it again. i found it much better to download app over wifi, rather than 3g..





Microsoft Translator on the App Store


Microsoft translator on the app store



I already reset and hard reset my iphone4 and i also did the restore iphone on itunes connected by the usb cord…but still after that its the same thing i still cant update and download application stuck on waiting then it will say unable to download app at this time…please help me… thanks alot in advance. This post addresses a problem on the #apple iphone 6s plus (#iphone6splus), in which the user is unable to download or update apps on the phone.. I had this problem but if finally was resolved with this latest update. the circle would just go round and round and the app wouldn't download..



iphone 6 unable to download apps

visit link reference